Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences
Department of Internal Medicine and Clinic of Diseases of Horses, Dogs and Cats
Professor Agnieszka Noszczyk-Nowak, ScD pl. Grunwaldzki 57, 50-357 Wrocław
tel. (071) 320 1009
The Base of Knowledge of UPWr
Areas of interest
1. Evaluation of the efficency, safety and potential complications of vagus nerve stimulation by various energies using an endocardial stymulator (preclinical trial).
2. Analysis of biological potential of extracts from pomegranate peel (EPP) on an animal model of metabolic syndrome.
3. Research and assessment of the physiological characteristics of the urethra of animal models. Induction urethral strictures in selected models.
4. Research on the treatment of spinal injuries in an animal model.
5. Pharmacological protection of ischemic and hypoxic heart - studies on the porcine ischemia / reperfusion model.
6. Horse as a model of aging.
7. Evaluation of the effectiveness, accuracy of electroanatomic mapping and ablation using the first universal cooled electrode for ablation of cardiac arrhythmia, for
navigation and mapping of three-dimensional heart without the use of X-rays.
Key words: translational research, civilization diseases, animal model of human disease, preclinical studies, heart failure,
neurodegenerative diseases, equain modef of asthma, animal study of biomaterials