Scientific and research activity:
- methods of preparing agricultural management and surveying plans, local plans of spatial management in rural areas,
- information and project systems for the needs of spatial and agricultural production space management,
- methods of calculating the demand for agricultural management works in areas with prevailing agricultural activity,
- multifunctional management of rural areas,
- real estate appraisal, management, merging, division and expropriation in free-market economy,
- creation of rural landscape,
- spatial planning and management.
Cooperation with economy an administration:
The Department performs and offers studies and services in the field of preparation of algorithms and software development for planning, agricultural development, geodesy and creation of local information systems (land and real estate cadastre, object-oriented digital map).