All applicants should submit the following materials:
- application form,
- personal data sheet,
- curriculum vitae,
- original of a degree diploma awarded abroad or any other equivalent document together with a certificate of equivalency,
- three photographs,
- letter of reference from a professor or doctor habilitatus which confirms the applicant’s suitability for research studies,
- the Dean’s or future supervisor’s consent to undertake research studies in the subject area of a prospective doctoral thesis,
- written acceptance of the Rules and Regulations of the doctoral programme,
- proof of registration fee payment (registration fee as determined by the Rector).
The registration fee: 200 Euro (payed before the first semester starts)
The Doctoral Program Committee makes final decision on each application based on the completed application materials and – if it is needed – results of the interview with the candidate.
30th of August for admission in the following academic year starting the 1st of October.
5 PhD students
|Rules and regulations||