The Study Abroad programme at Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wrocławiu (the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, hereinafter referred to as WUELS) is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying at any accredited institution outside Poland.
The students are offered one or two semesters of study and shall be enrolled at the WUELS as non-degree students.
The courses can be selected from the Course Catalogue updated for the next academic year annually, at the beginning of April.
The tuition fee for one semester is 1500€ per semester. In case of the Veterinary Medicine studies the fee for one semester is 4000€.
The fees cover the courses equivalent to the total of 30 ECTS.
It is the student's responsibility to make sure that his/her proposed Study Abroad programme/Learning Agreement for studies is approved by the person responsible at home institution, e.g. academic adviser. Transcript of Records is issued by WUELS to all the students after each semester when the approved Study Abroad Programme has been completed.
If you're interested in studying at our university as a non-degree student within this programme, please fill the Application Form and submit it to email@example.com
Other documents which must be submitted with the Application Form:
- Your digital photo which meets the requirements described in the Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Proof of English or Polish language proficiency at minimum B2 level (CEFR), depending on the language of instruction. Native speakers of English are exempt from this requirement if they select the courses taught in English
For further procedure, you will also need to send us a photocopy of your passport and health and accident insurance.
- June 15th - for the first (winter) semester and the whole year.
- November 15th - for the second (spring/summer) semester.
Payments should be made to the following bank account:
Bank account holder – Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wrocławiu
Address: ul. Norwida 25, 50-375 Wrocław PL;
Bank Name and Address : PKO BANK POLSKI W-w Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wrocław POLAND
SWIFT CODE: BPKOPLPW
Beneficiary's Bank A/C No : 62 1020 5242 0000 2102 0029 2045
IBAN: PL62 1020 5242 0000 2102 0029 2045
The payment is made for:
- Study Abroad Programme and your names (first name and surname).
For further assistance, please contact Mr. Krzysztof Kafarski by email: krzysztof.kafarskiupwr.edu.pl